The New Seminar of Public Finance
The New Seminar of Public Finance (Critique of Public Finance and Public Economics) was established in April 2014 by young public finance researchers. Since the discontinuation of the `Network2000` in the early 2010s, this seminar has played a role in facilitating the exchange of information among public finance researchers.
(Network2000 URL: http://www.network2000.org/ (Japanese))
The New Seminar of Public Finance is responsible for holding monthly seminars. The monthly seminars include the successive reading of a book or an article on public finance and related topics. A mini-conference is held every March. This conference comprises a meeting for discussing the reading of research papers for graduate students. With the aim of developing the study of public finance, participants of the seminar discuss and consider the methodological frontier in public finance and peripheral research areas.
Sitemap for English （Japanese Pages）
- Home This page shows the latest information about the seminar in Japanese.
- Seminar Overview This page provides an overview of this seminar in Japanese.
- Past Seminars This page contains the archive of past seminars in Japanese.
- Link This page shows the link for the site related to the seminar in Japanese.
- Contact This page provides contact information of the office responsible for this seminar in Japanese.
Category for English (Japanese Pages)
The meetings are held in the Mita Campus of Keio University (2-15-45 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8345) and the Ikebukuro Campus of Rikkyo University (3-34-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro,Toshima-ku, Tokyo Japan 171-8501).
The seminar is managed by the office of several members.
[contact-form-7 id=”2812″ title=”Contact”]